NISE 50-IoT : Industrial IoT Gateway
Industrial IoT Gateway, IIoT Gateway
Powered by the latest generation of Intel® Atom™ processor E3826 (formerly codenamed “Bay Trail-I”), NISE 50 series positions at the intelligent IoT gateway for factory automation and for smart city applications.
Up to 4G on-board DDR3L memory, the NISE 50 series support operating temperature from -5 up to 55 degree C with 24V DC input with +/-20% range.
NISE 50-IoT : IIoT Gateway
The NISE 50 series have strong connectivity – Ethernet-based LAN port and traditional RS485, mainly for Modbus TCP or Modbus RTU communication. For wireless connectivity, there are 3x mini-PCIe sockets which can support optional wireless modules for IoT applications, for example, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5G and 4G LTE module. NISE 50 is definitely the best choice for M2M intelligent system as an intelligent IoT gateway.
- Ready-to-use IoT Gateway to accelerate IoT project deployment
- Easy connectivity via IoT studio, drag-and-drop managing data flow
- Connecting Max. 5 devices via Modbus TCP/RTU protocol for data acquisition
- Support wired or wireless cloud connectivity via publish-subscribe-based MQTT protocol
- Open architecture support both Windows-based and Ubuntu-based IoT Gateway
Data sheet : NISE 50-IoT