ICP DAS LP-8141-EN CR : LinPac Controller/Linux/PXA270/1USB/1slot
Standard LinPAC-8000 with 1 I/O slot (English version of OS)
LinPAC-8000 is the new generation Linux-based PAC (Programmable Automation Controller) from ICP DAS and is equipped with a PXA270 CPU (520 MHz) running a Linux kernel 2.6 operation system, multiple communication interfaces (VGA, USB, Ethernet and RS-232/485) and 1/4/8 slots for high performance parallel I/O modules (high profi le I-8K series) and serial I/O modules (high profile I-87K series).
Main advantage of the LinPAC-8000 is its high quality control system, including its stably properties, open source and the standard LinPAC SDK for Windows and Linux using the GNU C language, JAVA and GUI software. The main purpose of LinPAC-8000 is to allow the numerous enthusiastic Linux users to control their own embedded system easily within the Linux environment.
- LinPAC SDK
- Web Server, Ftp Server, SSH Server, UPnP
- Wireless LAN, PPP over Modem, GPRS, Ethernet, Dual LAN, VxComm, Expansion serial ports,
- Support USB to Serial Converter — 7560, 7561,7563
- Unique Serial Number
- JVM, JIOD(Java I/O Driver)
- Perl, PHP
- GTK + Library
- USB WebCam, RAM Disk, OEM LinPAC Boot Logo
Data sheet : LinPAC-8000